Sunday, September 17, 2006


JetPack Broom Chaser: Super cool short film. I'm not into much of the short films and everything, but i have only seen a few other films that are like this one. The effects were pretty cool too, it might not be perfect, but i don't really look for perfection. What got me the whole time was the whole atmosphere and architecture. They were neato. I'd kill to have a fight scene or something on that. Each scene had some new form of the building and such to make it sweet for the chase and fight scenes. The sound effx fit well too. I'd really like to know where they shot the whole film, cause it looked a tad futuristic/factory building. But jumping on the brooms would be fun too, to get the shots and all. You could make a hot ninja movie with that in your backyard. I liked how they got the wheelchair dude to fly up in the air, all tangled and stuff. Plus the superman part was a great addition, just throwing it at you, gotta love it. even though i'm not superman fan. I didn't even know what the thing they were al fighting over was, but it didn't really matter too much, cause the film did fine without the knowledge of it. I hope we see more of stuff like this in class.

2 Comments:

Blogger kellymlacy said...

They were fighting over the ball, and yes, the film was shot somewhere in France, also, it would have made the film that much better to have a broom riding stand off, with a huge battle.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Z said...

Yo.


That's all I had to say.
Keep on Keepin' on.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home